Listings in Deep Cove, North Vancouver For Sale (Page 1)

Explore Deep Cove

A small village with a picturesque waterfront at the eastern edge of North Vancouver, Deep Cove, known as ‘The Cove’ by its residents, is one of the most scenic spots in the lower mainland. Home to truly amazing recreational activities and popular amenities, residents have a wealth of opportunities, from hiking trails to kayaking up the Indian Arm. This family-oriented community is a stunning place to call home, and offers residents the chance to recharge their minds and bodies every day with some of the most relaxing scenery you’ll find anywhere. Deep Cove truly is a hidden treasure. 

The charming community of Deep Cove is located at the foot of Mount Seymour on Vancouver’s spectacular North Shore. Bounded by the Seymour community to the west and the waters of Burrard Inlet and Indian Arm, Deep Cove feels like a private paradise, yet is only a 20 minute drive from downtown Vancouver.
The majority of houses in Deep Cove are detached, with 75% of people owning property and 25% renting. Due to the number of schools and recreational activity in the neighbourhood, 40% of homes in Deep Cove are occupied by families, while singles and couples make up the remaining 60%.
Residential Housing
Buyers looking for a place to call home in Deep Cove can choose from everything, from cottage-style properties dating back to the 1920s and 30s, to brand new large single-family homes on large lots with waterfront views. The quaint cottages in the village are a reminder of Deep Cove’s history as a resort location to enjoy fishing, canoeing, hiking and horseback riding. Contact me to find out more about current bench mark pricing in the area.
Deep Cove is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy a huge range of sporting activities all year round, including hiking, kayaking, cycling, skiing and snowboarding. Deep Cove is situated nearby to the Baden Powell trail that spans the North Shore in the foothills of the mountains. Another popular hiking trail is Quarry Rock, which provides spectacular views of the area at the summit of the hike. Alternatively, you can choose to paddle out of the cove and into Indian Arm, or simply sit on the beach and gaze.
For those who love dining out, Deep Cove features a fine selection of restaurants, pubs and cafes. The Arms Reach Bistro is an award-winning Pacific North-West restaurant and is a perfect spot for brunch, lunch or dinner. Cafe Orso is also a great place for breakfast or to stop by for some food before or after a sporting activity. And possibly Deep Cove’s best-loved eatery, Honey’s Doughnuts serves its famous honey doughnuts, the perfect accompaniment to your cup of coffee. Other popular spots include Deep Cove Pizza and Bluhouse Market & Cafe.
This neighbourhood is home Deep Cove market, popular for its fresh eggs, free range chickens and honey from the local farmers. Not far away, the Dollarton Village offers groceries and other services, and further west you can also find Parkgate Village Shopping Centre, home to various stores including Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart, Cob’s Bread, Seymour Stationery, and Telio Hair Studio, as well as a dental clinic, medical centre and veterinary clinic. If shopping tires you out, the Local Lift Juice Bar or Bean Around The World coffee shop are sure to quench your thirst.
Central Lonsdale is home to several schools, with elementary schools including Cove Cliff Elementary School and Saint Pius X Elementary School, and Seycove Secondary School being a popular choice for older students. Kenneth Gordon Maplewood School is also just a 10 minute drive from the Deep Cove neighbourhood.
Conveniently accessed via Mount Seymour Parkway or by Dollarton Highway, Deep Cove residents have easy access to all that Greater Vancouver has to offer. The distance into Vancouver is a mere 13 km, and is only a 20 minute commute! Of course, the area is also easily accessible with frequent buses, and all amenities in the village are accessible by foot.

Read More

Refine your search

Refine Search
4505 Stonehaven Avenue, Deep Cove, North Vancouver

4505 Stonehaven Avenue

Deep Cove, North Vancouver

3 Beds
3 Baths
3,511 sqft

Listed by Sutton Group-West Coast Realty.

2691 Panorama Drive

Deep Cove, North Vancouver


Listed by Coldwell Banker Prestige Realty.

2671 Panorama Drive, Deep Cove, North Vancouver

2671 Panorama Drive

Deep Cove, North Vancouver

1 Bed
1 Bath
1,522 sqft

Listed by Homeland Realty.

Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Chilliwack MLS® Reciprocity Brought to you by your friendly REALTORS® through the MLS® System, courtesy of Array for your convenience.
Disclaimer: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.